LIVE –verb (used with object)
- to practice, represent, or exhibit in one’s life
- the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally
- the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual
- a corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived of as belonging to the soul
ENTHUSED -adjective (from the word “enthuse” which is a back formation from “enthusiasm”)
Origin 1570-1580 en- plus –thous (or –theos)
- en- meaning “to cause to be in”
- thous (or –theos) meaning “god-possessing”
So basically ENTHUSE means “HAVING GOD WITHIN”
So LIVE.LIFE.ENTHUSED is a look at how we can know that God lives within us and how we can exhibit during our time here on earth exactly what it means to have God within us.
It’s about taking God’s Word, the Bible, and applying its principles into all aspects of our lives. This is not only for our own benefit but also for the glory of God!
Who’s with me on this one?